Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Seal and Burp


If you happen to be American and in my age range, chances are you are very familiar with home parties. One of the oldest is Tupperware.How often I remember my mother agreeing to host a party so that my Aunt Polly would get enough points to get the prize she wanted for hosting a party after Aunt Joy's party. It was like acceptable incestuous relationships. I will come to yours, you come to mine, we will go to hers so she will come to ours. Everyone got a little or gave a little to someone else. My favorite part of Tupperware was the seal. Close the lid and "burp" to get the air out.

As luck would have it, I happened across an article about how the economy is metropolitan areas of the U.S. is not picking up at all, but along the way, there was this video.

If I could only pull off the shtick, I too could earn a living. What really caught my attention was that the "movie producer's" name is K. Ryan Jones. Fearful some may see it and confuse Jones with James, I had to include it here for a nostalgic chuckle and disclaimer.

Am I giving "Aunt Barbara" free advertising? I certainly hope so. He deserves it.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment