Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Done Deal


It only took 1,493 e-mails, but it is done. We now own a condo at 4035 W. McNab Rd. # 203F in Pompano Beach, FL 33069 or the alternative address that the electric company seems to prefer is 4035 SW 15th Street, Pompano Beach, FL 33069. The closing was completed today at 9 am Florida time.

I hired a property manager who will start on May 1st. The painter I hired will start tomorrow. When that is done, the order for the stove, refrigerator, microwave, washer and dryer will be placed and delivered. We will be all set to open for the business of renting.

If Mike G. should ever read this, I owe him a humongous debt of gratitude for being my eyes on the ground and reporting back to me everything he observed. He went above and beyond a long-term friend, but since I have only known him from e-mails and than only since February, he is incredible.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment