Friday, March 15, 2013

Recycling Good Business Practice

Since there have been so many changes with Frommer's and Frommers.com, I have not posted on their forum for quite some time now.

However, to keep a web presence, I have been writing reviews for TripAdvisor when we travel and for anything worthy of reviewing in Budapest. Although we seldom eat out when we are home, once in a great while there is something note-worthy that is suitable for jotting a review.

I have reached the Top Contributor status on TA, but this came in today’s mail. You will notice that I write under BudaBaB. It is an additional marketing tool. If I wrote under my own name, chances are few would make the connection to our B and B. TA is very restrictive of what they allow for personal content. I receive regular messages congratulating me on the number of readers who have read my reviews. Today, this came in.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment