Wednesday, March 27, 2013

An Internet Minute

This explains why I am so tired and never get off of the computer. Actually, I spent all day of the first day of my spring 'break' on the computer from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm with only bathroom breaks. As of now, I am up-to-date, but there are some slug students who still owe me papers. 

During one of my 5 minute mini-vacations, I came across this in my mailbox. 

It is explained by Krystal Temple at this site (click here) in greater depth.

"Do you know what happens in one minute on the Internet? In just one minute, more than 204 million emails are sent. Amazon rings up about $83,000 in sales. Around 20 million photos are viewed and 3,000 uploaded on Flickr. At least 6 million Facebook pages are viewed around the world. And more than 61,000 hours of music are played on Pandora while more than 1.3 million video clips are watched on YouTube." 


Enhanced by Zemanta

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment