Saturday, July 16, 2011

Reader Comments:

A reader sent this in relating to my post about Wikipedia. I am only reprinting the comment here, because that is what I do. I make no judgements or validations regarding this comment. Is this our very own WikiLeaks?

"One of my friends is an admin in Wikipedia. He has told me that some of the wikipedia admins take money in order to make biased edits and ban users who oppose them. See this also - wikicash9.blogspot.com"

Justin Meschede has left a new comment on your post "Reader Comments:":
I have actually seen one Wikipedia admin advertising his "service" in a freelancer board. He was charging $500 for editing the Wikipedia articles. So if you want to promote your company, you can pay him cash and he will edit the article for you.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment