Thursday, September 22, 2011

Park Your Butt and Relax

I was on my way to meet student to discuss his course schedule. It was not a school day for me, so I suggested we meet at Cafe Alibi. I try to rotate where I meet with students outside of the university for a couple of reasons. For some students, I expose them to places they have never been to and did not know they existed. For me, I enjoy the change in scenery plus it gives me a chance to get back to places I may not have been to for some time.

On the way, I walked through Kiraly Park, which I love. It is one of the most beautifully maintained in the city for a small neighborhood rest stop. 




When I reached the restaurant corner, I would not have recognized it if I hadn't known there had been construction going on in the area. They made a nice area, beautiful. This is right next to ELTE's law school. I love the washed out look to the first picture below. It reminds me of the old-fashioned postcards.


I just never stop loving this city.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment