Sunday, December 07, 2008

Santa Came Early

What has been keeping me busy has been getting grades done. Oh, yea! Also, Dawn arrived this last week with my new toy that I ordered through Amazon.com. My newest toy is below. I have been getting it up to speed downloading Firefox and all of my programs I cannot do without when traveling. This is so small, it fits into my shoulder bag, but the 9" screen is easy on the eyes. It is faster than I expected and just as fast as my 8 1/2 lb laptop I used to carry when we traveled. Now, I can take this along during the day for quick notes as we travel down under. We leave a week from tomorrow for 4 1/2 weeks. Specifications

  • Operating system: Windows XP Home
  • Internal memory: 160 GB hard disk drive (HDD)
  • RAM: 1 GB DDR2
  • Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel Atom
  • Memory expansion: Slot for MMC/SD(SDHC) cards
  • LCD: 8.9 inches, 1024 x 600 pixels
  • Networking: 54g Wi-Fi (802.11b/g), 10/100 Fast Ethernet
  • Peripheral connectivity: Three USB 2.0
  • External video: One VGA
  • External audio: One headphone and one microphone port
  • Webcamera: Yes, 0.3 megapixels (VGA)
  • Battery life: up to 5 hours
  • Weight: 2.5 pounds (40 ounces)
  • Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.7 x 1.33 inches

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment