Friday, November 14, 2008

Per a Request...

I was sent this request, so you can follow-up if you wish. Hi again, Ryan I sent you an email on Veteran's Day asking if you would blog about Survivor Corps' program for U.S. veterans and service members, Operation Survivor. I never heard back and wasn't sure you had actually received it. Our troops still need our help. I put together this e-news release which explains everything. Please feel free to repost any or all of it: http://survivorcorps.org/returningtroops If you could share this with your readers on Budget Nomad - US Ex - Pat on the Move, or even post one of our donation banners, it would greatly help our American soldiers and returning troops. Please let me know if you are able to help and send me the link to your post. Let me know either way. Thanks so much. All my best, Dani

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment