Sunday, November 30, 2008

Budapest Christmas Market Map

The Christmas Market has begun. If you are headed this way, here is a handy map to find your way around. As I wander through finding things I may want to buy, I always forget where they were by the time I make the full rounds. After all, you have to make sure there is nothing better around the next corner. ***Michelle wanted to know where I found this map. I answered in a post dated December 13th, but for others, it was in a special booklet available at the TourInform office. I have given away all of the copies I had picked up, so cannot remember the name of the pamphlet. The closest TourInform to the market is at Suto u. (missing accent marks).

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Michelle and Justin said...

I am very curious as to where you go this map from. It's perfect!

Thanks,
Michelle

Post a Comment