Thursday, May 17, 2007

Last Day of School

Today was the last day of school. In some ways it was a sad day since I will not be teaching the language practice classes any longer. The replacement for my colleague will be doing the 5th and 6th semester classes and the repeats for those who have failed in the past. The bright side is that I will not be teaching this class as a group any longer. As much as I like each individual student, as a group, they were not the best group I have taught. Their motivation was just not there. I turned in all of my grade, signed all of the grade books and now I am off until September, from school anyway. I only have to go in once on June 13th for thesis defenses and that is it. I am impatiently waiting for the Frommer's contract, so I can hit the ground running.

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment