Saturday, April 28, 2007

My Big Break!

Hello. I'm writing from Frommer's travel guides. I'm the editor of our Frommer's Budapest & the Best of Hungary guide. Our web producer pointed me to some of your posts on the Frommers.com message boards, and I see you've written some handy posts and keep a blog about Budapest. Thanks for your thorough contributions. I thought I'd touch base and see if you've written anything else on Budapest. Have you published any articles or reviews? I'm actually looking for a new author for the next edition of the Budapest guide right now, so you're welcome to send clips and a resume if you'd like to apply (email is best). I'm considering a few other writers for the book, and I'm hoping to make a decision within the next week or so. Please free to send materials, and let me know if you have any questions... Best, Steve ------------------------------------ Stephen Bassman Frommer's Travel Guides

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment