Saturday, February 17, 2007

ELTE is Moving

I received an e-mail from my department head at the university last night. We have to submit our course that we will teach to the secretary this week. The semester has just nearly begun and they are concerned about the next one in September already. There is a rumor, a strong one, that we will be moving our campus on April 1st. At first I thought this was a secret, but the students knew already and are planning for an extra long vacation come April. We are on break until April 9th, so if they planned ahead, they could have us situated in time, but then again, planning is not the strong point of upper administration. Most of my classes are so small; I could have them come to my home and may just do that for most of them. We cannot afford to lose another week's classes, when Tuesday classes only meet for ten sessions as it is.

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment