Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Comment from Szilvi

Dear Dr James, Here is a note of what I liked and disliked at the courses we had together, as you asked us to do that: GOOD -your clear speaking (some of the teachers at the major we can't really understand) -interactive lessons -you're always punctual (coming to class, ending the class, returning essays, etc.) -the feeling after the lesson that I've learned something new -the company:) -we always know what you expect from us, but if we don't, we can ask you freely -leading the discussion. I think it is the most effective way to learn; it is effective for the leader and for the others as well, as it is interactive -editing papers- I found it effective and new at the Critical Thinking class NOT THAT GOOD -presentations (mostly I found useful for myself the presentation only when I had to prepare for it; other student's presentation were not that useful to listen-even if they were enjoyable; they took a lot of time) -the great amount of printing; this semester I decided to buy the book Ragtime At the moment that's all I could collect. I hope you'll find them useful. Have a nice Sunday! Szilvi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment