Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Tragedy Struck


 While typing, I meant to move my tea from one side to the other, in the process my hand twitched sending the cup of tea flying all over my netbook keyboard. I soaked it up as fast as I could, but it still permeated the machine. Never having done this before I was unfamiliar with the routine.

It has dried for 24 hours, but it still is typing multiple letters for each. Unfortunately I cannot type like this.

The space bar is not working. To move between words, I have to use the delete or backspace keys. This is what it would look like otherwise.

Thespac;ebuac;kisnotwrkinog.Tnomnovebetweenownorkds,
Ihavetnobusethedletenorthebuac;ksapc;ekeys.Thisiswhatisw
buldlnoklikenotherwise.

An external keyboard is not working either. More from Munich to come when this is resolved.                                                                                                                            
Enhanced by Zemanta

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment