Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Park By Any Other Name


When I was typing the post about the park, in the back of my mind, there was a niggling sensation that something was wrong, but I could not put my finger on it. That little voice was trying to tell me that I knew better, but I just was not listening. Thanks to Anna, it came to light. I renamed the park by accident.


Dear Ryan, just wanted to let you know that the name of the place you walked through on your way to ELTE is not Király park but Károlyi kert / Károlyi Gardens.


WE love that place too, though outgrew its playgrounds with Bence and Eszter already... so we do not go there as often as we used to. We're exploring/discovering (?) new places like the playground by Feneketlen tó that is also in a huge public park that's worth visiting for old and young. Another link is here


Hope you don't mind me giving such long comment.


Best wishes,
Anna

Enhanced by Zemanta

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment