Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ron Retires

I had suggested to Ron that he ask our accountant about retiring from our business here in Hungary. We have been paying a number of taxes for him and vast amounts each month. Since we now have our Permanent Residency, he does not need to be employed any longer for an annual Visa. However, I wanted him to keep his health insurance here since his US insurance requires he pay out of pocket and if they deem it necessary, they will reimburse him 80%. When I came home, Ron had the paperwork that the accountant was going to submit retiring him. The accountant said he could not get insurance any more. I know this is not true. There was an article in the English papers stating you could. Something for him to investigate and for me to worry about until he does.

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment