Friday, July 31, 2015

Budget Nomad is Moving

After we returned from Ecuador, there just was not enough time in the day to do everything that I wanted to do. What fell by the side of the road was this blog.

After Ecuador, we traveled to Serbia. I did not blog the trip. We were with Kat McFadden and Geoff Riddle. Much of our day was touring around, while the evenings were consumed by competitive rounds of Cribbage.

In July, Ron and I traveled to Northern Ireland, primarily in Belfast, but with side trips during our week stay. We immediately followed this with two weeks in Ireland, where we vacationed with Susan and Dick Leonard. 

Now that there has been a hiatus, I am feeling the loss from my lack of blogging. Yet, I still needed something to refresh the site and my attitude. Today, I have taken the first step in that direction.

Budget Nomad will be leaving here soon and migrating to a brand new dedicated site. It will no longer be a blogger creation, but a more professional one. 

Stay tuned!

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Arpad Farkas said...

I can’t wait to see the new blog!

Post a Comment