Friday, March 07, 2014

When Type A Personalities Wed

Okay, I admit to being a Type A personality verging on Type A+ or what others may call obsessive, but I like things to go smoothly. I also like for people to be able to plan, know what is happening, and circumvent 500 e-mails. Due to 90% of our guests coming from out-of-state and because I have not been to the U.S. since January 2003, there are a number of people that I have not seen in that many years or more.

In order to enjoy everyone's time during this celebration, it seemed wise to maximize their time and my attention by creating this newsletter with our schedule. Some guests are coming in early, others are leaving Sunday morning. I want to spend as much time with everyone as possible. Hopefully, this will be the key to making everyone as happy as possible. 






If you are coming, remember I need to know if you are planning on joining us for the State Capitol tour; I need a minimum of 10 people.

Also, if you are joining us for Easter brunch, we need to get the reservation settled.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment