Monday, August 08, 2011

All in One

In this age of technology, we can access more information in one day as opposed to what was possible in a year's time just a generation ago. Teaching university, I enjoy staying abreast of what is happening in technology and other areas, so I subscribe to different newsletters. However, I found one site that may rescue me from all of that. It is called Mashtop. Mashtop is an aggregation of other sites and stories, giving me a taste of what is available. If it is something that tickles my interest, I can read more. This is a great time saver, not having to page through long newsletters sifting out information. Because it has more than just technology, just about anyone will find something of interest. Check out Mashtop here.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment