Saturday, July 09, 2011

Let the Butter Fly

The windows were closed because none of the guests were up and about yet, so I avoid letting in street noise through any window. Yet, I was sitting at the end of the kitchen table that has a clear view into the living room and the sofa by the window. Thanks to the laser eye surgery, I am able to see long distances quite clearly. However, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I saw a extended movement on the sofa. When I went to investigate, this is what I found.

 Not such a big deal as such until it opens its wings.

I have no idea how it flew 5 flights and managed to come in when the windows were open at some point. I do associate butterflies with my mother. She had a passion for them. When I see one like this, I think she is trying to tell me 'Hello'.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment