Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Crackle, Snap, Pop

The title of this entry is a sequence of events of the pipe and my mood. I hate sponge baths and washing my hair in the kitchen sink, but at least there were no guests here this morning. I left for school close to 9:00, yet no plumber. I purposefully stayed at school later than usual to avoid finding out that the plumber did not show again for as long as possible. To my surprise, he or rather they did and the pipe was all replaced. He came in to demonstrate that the water was back on by turning on the small sink in the small bathroom. I went around running water in the bidet, the tub, the sinks, but the toilet in the large bathroom was still not filling. After chasing him down, he came back up and fixed that too. Our fingers are crossed that our neighbors will no longer be cross.

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment